View Single Post
Old Tue Oct 04, 2005, 10:18pm
Get away from me, Steve.

Quote:
Originally posted by tpaul
Quote:
Originally posted by BayouUmp
A proper pre-game would never allow this to happen. Of course you need a competent White Hat to conduct a good pre-game and it sounds like you had neither.

tpaul...where you at this game? Can you define the 'muff'?

If R catches/possesses the kick inside his 5 and his momentum carries him into the endzone where he fumbles the ball and K recovers...it is a touchdown.

This is the only scenario where I can see a TD for K and it possibly be incorrectly described as a muff.
I agree about the proper pregame but also 4 other guys let this play happen, how can you do that?

I was at the game watching, I was NOT on the field or working the game I was a spectator!!! duha, I know what a muff is. I knew the call was wrong but I couldn't change it or have anything to do with it. The newspapers got a hold of this and that crew is under fire! And they should be...

If my crew made this call somehow. I know I would have corrected it right away. I have a solid BJ and I run him through these things in the pregame.

You seem to care too much about this mistake, to be honest. It's something for this crew to learn from, but it's nothing to hang them over.

Oh, and this wouldn't have happened had R simply caught the punt