View Single Post
Old Tue Sep 27, 2005, 06:16am
In Memoriam

From an e-mail from whisker's daughter:

"My father is Glen Clow and from the messages I receive, I know you are friends of his.

My father suffered a heart attack on 25 Sep 05, and was flown out of Woodville to the Heart Center at Woodland Heights in Lufkin; 936-634-8311, Rm 5, in the ICU.

They performed an angioplasty and were able to open the blocked arteries. He will be in intensive care for a few days, and then should be moved to a step-down unit. He is scheduled for a echocardiogram tomorrow to determine the extent of the damage and if additional repair is required.

My Mother, Elaine, is with him and currently stranded in Lufkin because of the damage to the roads due to Rita. Elaine has my father’s cell phone and hers with her.

(409) 283-0583 – Glen

(409) 351-6000 – Elaine

(936) 634-8311 – Hospital, ICU, Rm 5

If you know anyone in Lufkin and if they are in a position to offer my Mother accommodations, I would greatly appreciate it. The hospital is at capacity, she slept on the floor of the waiting room last night and all hotels/motels are full.

Please make the “ump” network aware of Glen’s status; you all know what you and calling ball means to him."