Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by refTN
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by refTN
So between Jurassic, W&S, and Dan you guys have had, what would you say 50 T's?
Why or how is this relevant in any way to this discussion?
You guys say it should be called exactly by the rulebook each and every time so I assume you and the other guys have called a ton of T's.
I think that you need to take a reading comprehension course before you assume things.

We all basically said that you have to make this call BY THE RULES. Iow, you can't make up your own little set of rules just because you feel like it. That might be OK in the ......wait for it......SEC, but it sureashell doesn't fly anywhere else. If you go back and read our posts again, you will find that we all said basically the same thing----> if a defender flops without contact, then the RULES say that you can either call a "T" on the defender for flopping OR you can no-call the play. Nowhere did any of us state or recommend that anyone SHOULD call a "T". What we DID say was that you can't call a personal foul for blocking on a defender without physical contact being present, as Chuck stated in another post.

[Edited by Jurassic Referee on Sep 5th, 2005 at 09:51 PM]
Me and Chuck are on the same page and you, Dan and Juggling are on another. I think Chuck and I are thinking of slight contact and the kid totally bails out on the play, and you guys are thinking of no contact whatsoever. I understand, I will take the blame for not totally clarifying. Sorry.