View Single Post
Old Mon Aug 29, 2005, 06:27pm
Official Forum Member

JRut

I don't always agree with you, but in this case I do. There is not really a need for FIBA to be disscused here as most people don't use it or have an interest in it.

The only thing is Chrisgrassy was simply asking if anyone knew of ANOTHER forum like this one that dealt with FIBA. Not if FIBA should be discussed here or if FIBA is "feeble", just do you know of a place that talks about it SOMEWHERE else on the net.

For a first time poster to the site with a very appropriate question I don't understand the need for the put downs and insults. I mean Chrisgrassy even complimented this website in his/her post. JMO. I know it is the summer and things are slower, but I have been coming to this site for a few years and have found it useful and informative. But lately it seems to be jokes, pictures of squirles (etc), insults and not really about basketball.

Maybe others are enjoying it more than me, but I personally liked the posted that talked about rules and applications. I loved the links that tomgunn had to plays. I hope there is more of that.

In the end, JRut will tell me "you don't like it, don't read it." and maybe that will happen, but I am not sure that I am alone. If I am, thanks for listening and I will move on, but I will be sorry to lose this resource and the way it used to be.

And chrisgrassy, no I don't know of anothe webpage about FIBA.