Thread: Ohh my
View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 23, 2005, 06:15pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by bkbjones
Quote:
Originally posted by JRutledge
Why does everyone care what these guys do if you are unwilling to work LL baseball yourself? If you do not want to work LL, why do you give a damn what someone at Williamsport wants to do? I do what is expected at the levels I work. Little League is not a level I ever work. So if they want to stand on their head and tap their stomach at the same time that is there business. I have never seen a bunch of uptight people in my life. I agree at the HS and college level many of these things would be totally unacceptable. We are not talking about those levels, we are talking about a bunch of guys that volunteer and get nothing but a T-shirt to work games on National TV.

Peace
Rut,
You know damned good and well they also get free hot dogs.
I do not give a damn what they get. I know I would not be on a website complaining about some JH basketball official tournament that would happen to be on television. I do not expect perfection from guys who are working at this level. But for some reason baseball umpires go on and on about what guys who they feel are beneath them are doing a regular basis. I do not see anyone going on the football boards and complaining about the mechanics they see when the Pop Warner Championships are on TV. Some of you Baseball guys just make me sick with all the griping about LL umpires. Get over it already.

Peace