View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 09, 2005, 10:32pm
Official Forum Member

My season is winding down.... yours is probably too - or done already.

What is everyone doing?

I'm quite excited for this weekend... I'm getting to work the Single A - American Legion Northwest Regional baseball tournament. It starts Friday and ends Tuesday and I'll will probably get a half dozen games. It won't be the greatest baseball I've ever done but it will be the highest tournament level I've done. State champions from Alaska, Wyoming, Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Montana, and the local Idaho Falls host team (www.ifalbb.com)

I've got some great people to work with. Should be an exciting learning experience. Any of you northwestern, umpiring superstars visiting Idaho Falls for the tournament - please contact me? It would be great to put a face with some of the threads we have shared.

Perhaps if I have time I can share some of the tournament "events."

Last year's AA State tournament had a semifinal game forfeited because the pitcher threw 12-1/3 innings... and he was doing a great job, his team was about to win... then the protest and forfeit. Ouch!

Well, join-in the thread and tell me what you are doing.

[Edited by DownTownTonyBrown on Aug 9th, 2005 at 11:35 PM]