View Single Post
Old Tue Aug 02, 2005, 05:57pm
Aleve Titles to Others

Send a message via AIM to 26 Year Gap
Quote:
Originally posted by M&M Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by tjones1
I was checking out the following website (BOSS Officials http://www.sdboss.com) after reading the thread about the assualt case. Anyways, I saw where they issue a navy (pre-game) jacket.

The manual states you can wear either navy or black, but you have to match. I would guess black is the preferred color for a pre-game jacket -- as it is in my area.

Does anyone own a navy pre-game jacket and have you ever used it?
One of my local associations used to have a navy jacket, but they also do softball, baseball, volleyball, and football. I would assume the navy jacket looks good with the blue umpire's uniform. The basketball-only association I belong to uses only black. I would hope most people use the black; I'm not sure navy goes with the black pants from a fashion perspective. After all, it's all about looking good out there!

Speaking of fashion, my wife has standing orders: if she ever sees me wearing plaid shorts, black ankle socks and wingtips to shoot me on the spot.
I hope that no coaches in this forum recognize you, or you will be getting a package in the mail containing plaid shorts, black ankle socks and wingtips.