View Single Post
Old Fri Jul 29, 2005, 02:16pm
Official Forum Member

Count me as an "A"

I joined up for the articles and to purchase the 2005 BRD. I am mostly satisfied with the articles and overwhelmingly happy with the BRD purchase. It was worth the price of admission a couple of times over. I have found it becoming my first rule source and I have acquired a good many of choices.

As a looooong time reader of umpire websites, I came to know many of the writers and their capabilities from other sites and sources. I appreciated their abilities from the posts on the old sites in the old days . I only began posting regularly in the recent past prefering to read and study. One of the methods I use in reading any material is to attempt to find a point or points that particularly hit home to me.

I do read all of Rolands writings and admittedly he can lose me, but when he talks of rural baseball I can relate.

Tee's new "Strikes and Outs" column is something I look forward to reading.....of course I was a big fan of the old columns.... In his writings You will get the information you need to get better.....if you care to read and listen.....

Carls writing is top notch and well respected. You get what you pay for and when Carl writes, my membership is worth every penny.....

I get my monies worth.......I may have to look for it in some articles, but I am satisfied.

that is my $.02

Stan