Old Thu Jul 28, 2005, 11:57pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by dudeinblue
Quote:
Originally posted by LDUB
Quote:
Originally posted by BigUmp56
7)Proper rotation for a 4 man crew on the 60' diamond... I am sure these all are quite remedial to you, but enlighten us poor newbie slobs!
Tee,

I too have wondered what the best way to rotate on a 60ft field is. If you could list the points from your most recent LL regional clinic, I would apprecieate it. Also, does you pal Andy K agree with all the rotations wich you have written out?
I believe LDUB sucks Tee's dic*. This guy takes up for him and compliments him every chance he gets. "Guys, Tee's article is the only one worth reading", "Tee, you're right again, of course", blah, blah, blah. You're funny LDUB.
What is wrong with trying to get rotation knowledge from Tee? He has worked more 60ft LL games in his life than anyone else I know.

Tee is a great guy. He taught me that the $40 Champion chest protector on e-bay is just as good as a Carlucci. I always assumed that a CP which costs so much less must not be as good as the expensive one, but Tee has set me straight.

If only everyone listened to Tee. He knows the path to the LLWS. Without listining to Tee, I would still not be using an idicator in the field.