View Single Post
Old Thu Jul 28, 2005, 08:44am
Official Forum Member

I'm an A now was a B.

Quote:
Originally posted by jumpmaster
The company I work for has launched an initiative called Lean Six Sigma. One of the components of the LSS program is listening to the customer in order to drive your business.

There have been numerous complaints about the officiating.com site and the caliber of the articles.

So here is my request:
a) if you are a current subscriber, what can we do to make officiating.com a better value?

b) if you are not a subscriber, but were at one time, why did you allow your subscription to expire? What does it take to get you back?

c) if you are not a subscriber, why not?

Please identify yourself as a catagory A, B or C.

thanks in advance.
When the site first opened I joined but after a year was disappointed in the lack of articles dealing with the practical.

I rejoined this year thanks to the coupon which allowed me to purchase some books, but again I read the internet site looking for entertainment and some good information.

Lately I have enjoyed Tee's articles and of course I always enjoy anything Peter writes because its always thought provoking. (g)

I wish Carl would write more, his articles are always great and if he's allowing Roland What's his name to write seven or eight articles to his one, that's not good.

I know he's the editor, but Carl is also a great writer, as he makes the rules make sense.

With the format I don't know how it could improve without spending lots of money to actually hire writers etc.,

Thanks
David