View Single Post
Old Mon Jul 25, 2005, 11:50am
M.A.S.H.

Quote:
Originally posted by whistleone
Quote:
Originally posted by jicecone
So, lets get this straight. You let a spectator get to you and now your bragging about it.
Sounds like the game was better without the spectator... I think that's a good reason for removal.
After the game I was told by my partner (the assignor of the league) that this isn't the first problem they've had with this fan. I guess usually they get first year college kids to work these game and I was told he usually tries to take advantage of them. Of course, since the kids are trying to make a little extra money they've never done anything about it since they think they won't be invited back.

officialtony,

The coach really wasn't being polite, more of a smartass. After that inning, I did not see him for the rest of the game. I would say that I really don't think I let the fan get to me, I could really careless what they think about my calls or me. However, I felt like it wasn't going to get any better allowing this type of behavior to occur. He had already been warned by my partner for his earlier actions that took place. I guess I just felt like another warning wouldn't have did any good considering the first one really didn't. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time. Thanks for your input Tony.