View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 20, 2005, 08:20pm
Official Forum Member

Thanks for the advice drothamel, but like I said I just haven't found those things yet. As far as a job, I get enough games to make enough income to make it through college. College is paid for. And, well a woman, I am still very young, and don't get me wrong I am looking.

I love what I do and I can't help it? I apologize because it makes me very on edge and people who dog it and hate on kids my age upsets me. Yes I am young, but that doesn't mean that my lack of years in experience has made me a liability. I have been eating, sleeping, and breathing this stuff for at least the last 2 yrs. I almost lost my scholarships from school last semester because I had my head in this forum, in my rulebook, in my casebook, and at games watching other refs more than in my school books.

Thanks again for the advice drothamel. I do need to get some more things in my life, but RIGHT NOW this is all I care about. If I find any of those things though I will write you. A woman would definitely be a plus, but this is kinda why I don't have one is because she would have to accept the traveling that I will do, and if she can't.. bye, bye.