View Single Post
Old Wed Jul 20, 2005, 04:09am
Huck Finn

Re: Tomegun

Quote:
Originally posted by socalreff

I have never heard of a college assigner observing the officials at the coast to coast and I used to live in Vegas. I don't even think Marla, Jack, John or Lou will be in town to watch. Well I'm not sure about Jack since they aren't going to be in Walnut Creek this year but I know Lou will be in Walnut Creek for the PAC-10 camp so he won't be in Vegas. You might just have to work hard for Dr. White and Dan. Are you already on the CCAA staff?
You sound like you're familiar with the west coast happenings in college ball. Yes I am on staff for the CCAA. Are you gonna be there? As staff, we work with prospects and do a lot of games as well. It's great ball in the Adidas 64. Did a game last year with the shortest player on the floor being 6-3. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, I will not be there. I live in the DC area now. I wish I was there though. While the ball on the east coast is better and there is more of it I miss the west coast. I do know a lot of the guys out there. Have some fun there for me!