View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 10, 2005, 08:34pm
Official Forum Member

some of worst shots ive taken that come to mind happened this weekend and mens B&C FP tourney, because it just happened.

Yesterday I'm PU, Pitcher pitches a fastball, catcher makes no attempt to catch the ball as far as I cant tell and it hits me straight on the shin guard. the ball was moving.. and its left a huge bruise & bump on my shin.. and i have decent shin protectors. I may need to look into other ones though, that shot got me thinking. It hit so hard I thought the dang things broke.

today, a brain fart.. I am BU in C, ball to LF, LF fielding, runner running between 2b and 3b, I go down on a knee to get out of the way of a throw and took the throw right to the back of the head, it was quite a shot and luckily i'm hard headed, but a lesson was learned...

JV this year which i believe i posted here when it happed but R1@1b stealing, I'm alone and begin to move out to the left to watch the play and a girl swining the bat for a practice swing hit be square in the mask... luckily i hadnt remove it yet or i would have lost teeth...

As i sit here thinking, i see to take a lot of shots but thats enough I guess.