View Single Post
Old Sat Jul 09, 2005, 08:12pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to ASA/NYSSOBLUE
..and walked away from? Heres one of mine: Local mod FP league; one of the harder throwers in the area. B managed to tick the ball back JUST right hits DIRECTLY back onto my right shoulder piece..and my arm went NUMB for about 2 minutes..literally flopping around..man did that one sting! Funny thing is that it hit so directly on the shoulder that the bruise didnt form there..but the blood from the broken vessel trickled down and formed a nice one a bit up from my armpit! Nice one to show all the guys though! And made me notorious enough that a week later at the local bragging rights tourney, the pitchers DAD wanted to see it! I know for sure that w/o my protector,I woulda had a broken bone somewhere...

Of course the reason I posted this is that today at a 16U PONY qualifier I took a nice one on my forearm when the P & C got crossed up on signals...I gutted out that batter, but I walked right over to the one team (who was hosting the tourney)and got ice and a cold bag on that sucker as soon as that AB was done! Its one of those where I got the infamous Stitch Burn...lol