Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
Quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic Referee
Quote:
Originally posted by Camron Rust

I know the coach too...great guy...very classy.
I think that you need to find another adjective rather than "classy", Camron. He may be a good coach but he is hardly classy. "Classy" individuals, especially in his position, do NOT sit up in the stands with impressionable teenagers and parents and publically dump on a game official. If he had specific complaints about that official, he should have made them formally to Howard, not publically to anyone who wandered into the gym. If the official is that bad, then it's up to Howard and his association to do something about it.

Classy? Not freaking likely! And I don't have to meet him to form that opinion either. His actions speak for themselves.
I don't think you've been paying attention JR.

Once you realize he's the best coach/greatest guy on the planet you'll join our house-burning expedition. [/B]
Nah, I think that I'll leave my pitchfork and torch in the closet and not join the other townspeople on this one. There ain't much that I disagreed with in your previous posts, Slappy. Yeah, the official didn't handle the situation properly. That doesn't change the fact that the coach created the situation in the first place. Two wrongs don't make a right. And one wrong sureashell doesn't make some yappy coach "classy" either imo.

Grumble, grumble, grumble....... [/B][/QUOTE]

And we still don't disagree, I was being sarcastic.

Like you say the coach created the mess and he got his butt tossed. The concept of professionalism goes both ways.