View Single Post
Old Sun Jun 05, 2005, 06:19am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mattmets
Most of it comes from the dugout, some of it comes from the coaches boxes....I usually stand on the first base line between innings. If I stand on the third base side, I can talk to him before he gets out to the coach's box. Like someone mentioned in a post before, I'll talk to him quietly, and if/when he flips out he'll look like the moron.

Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Hey Matt, we use youngsters as yourself in my association. I help with training and such, usually at the 12u level. Trust me as I teach to toss at first hint of personal attacks or attacks on integrity. Most of our youth coaches have been around for years and know the "kid behind the plate", they try to use past influences to sway the calls, and get real personal, I will not cater to that, dump em, big and bold I tell em.Nobody desrves to be walked on, in any part of life, so I have no prob tossing coaches, my JUCO level is a bit different, if it is 90 degrees and skippy wants to get tossed, I am gonna keep him in the heat with me, then just f### with him....let him suffer too