Thread: Mask
View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 04, 2005, 10:33pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by LDUB
Quote:
Originally posted by DG
Fashion consultant? Where I come from black and red match. When I ordered the red frame I thought red harness would be too flashy. Plus, I just happened to have a never used spare set of tan doeskin pads, and a never used spare black harness, which probably had more to do with the color combinations than anything. By the way, I never dreamed of using a blue harness. I use the red mask when I wear blue, with the red ane white trim, but I wear the black one when working powder blue or cream, since neither of these shirts has any red in them.

This post was about masks and you use it to blast me about color coordination. You need help.
First off, the tan pads are fine. I have tan pads on my navy mask.

Second, I am not against red masks, as I have one myself.

You say that you only wear the red mask when you wear a shirt that has red in it. That makes sense.

But you wear a black harness when your hat and shirt have no black in them. That does not make sense.

Black and red don't match when you have a navy hat on. I already gave you an exapmle of the red CP and black plate coat that would look pretty spiffy with the red mask and black harness.

A navy harness makes more sense than a black one. If you dind't want to have the look of the red harness, then navy is the correct choice.

And why do I need help? If I posted that I wear a cream shirt with two tone +POS red/navy ball bags and a navy hat, I would hope that someone would come and say that I shouldn't be wearing that combo.

[Edited by LDUB on Jun 4th, 2005 at 11:12 PM]
Some things don't require all the thought people put into them... This is definitely one of them. Everybody has opinions, they are like... well you know.