View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 04, 2005, 12:35pm
Official Forum Member

Re: i know i don't need too, but

I am glad you made the post and I am glad you learned from it. I learned from it too.

It also sounds like the second move was accomplished by keeping the knee below the waist. If that's the case, I agree with your decision to not balk it. For whatever that's worth...

Quote:
Originally posted by 3appleshigh
I did not close the thread, and after being a flip flopper, I'm glad to see that I was both right and wrong, but kind of right. The second time I saw the move, was more to see if the runners would move on a play where they would all be running, the other was a definante and deliberate move todecieve the runner. Also the movement the second time took 1/3 the time frame, nor was the leg lifted quite as high. I now know a little better what to look for, and I hope I never have to see this again.

I must say I was worried about making the post and getting jumped on, and am glad to say I wasn't. I'm glad I sparked discussion and I'm glad to have gained some knowledge.

Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know. ~Socrates