View Single Post
Old Tue May 31, 2005, 01:32pm
Resident VB Rules Guru

Send a message via AIM to MCBear Send a message via MSN to MCBear Send a message via Yahoo to MCBear Send a message via Skype™ to MCBear
Unfortunately, I know of no means of replacing a reffing team DURING a match. If you are having a really bad experience, you can ask the tournament director to observe them as they work. Usually, if the reffing team is hosing you, when they see the authorities watching them, they clean up their act really quickly. The other alternative is to request a different reffing team prior to your match. As a Tournament Director, I saw one team who seemed to be getting really bad officiating from another team. When we got to the final match of bracket, I switched the reffing team between the championship court and the consolation court because it would have been the third time in bracket that the one team who complained would have had the same team reffing their match.

CIF State Volleyball State Championships Referee (2005), Scorekeeper (2006-2007) & Libero Tracker (2010)
PAVO State Referee (2014) / PAVO Certified Scorekeeper (2014) / PAVO Certified Line Judge (2012)
USAV Junior National Referee (resigned 2013) / USAV National Scorekeeper (2014)