Old Tue May 10, 2005, 08:17am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by tomegun
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisSportsFan
Quote:
Originally posted by tomegun
Uhh, ChrisSportFan let me toot AAR's horn a little.

He is a good ref. I have worked with him in a state championship and he is on point. He wasn't asking how things should go if he had a foul and then a T. He wanted to know how things would go if they occured at the same time. You changed it for him then gave him advice on something that I know for a fact he has administered many times before.
tomegun, thanks for the update on AAR's resume. Regardless of what games he's worked, his question still confused 1/2 of the responders. I was trying to get a clarification so I asked a question and responded that IF it happened the way I responded then this is how you handle. If you want the post to go in a different direction then EXCUSE ME!
You responded before anyone and changed what he said which was: "Of course we talked about order of occurrence, the fact that they happened simultaneously and being hopeful that I would've reported and administered that they happened at different times(for confusion's sake). However, they actually happened simultaneously.

So if I would have come up with a common foul and a technical foul and had the misfortune of acknowledging that they happened simultaneoulsy, what do we do there?"

I don't think 1/2 of the people misunderstood it and if they did I think they mentioned something about it instead of the way you just told him what he should do in a situation that doesn't even pertain to this.

But I like the way you waited for others to respond before you responded to me!
Could it be possible that I did not sit at my computer all day waiting to see if you would respond so I could comment? Like I said, EXCUSE ME for starting a pissing match. I meerly thought I was responding to a discussion board.