Old Fri Apr 29, 2005, 01:30pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Almost Always Right
Quote:
Originally posted by zebraman
Quote:
Originally posted by Almost Always Right
Do you think it would have been nice if the C could've come in with a push on white earlier? This situation could have been avoided.
He got there pretty quick. He came from quite a distance quickly and that play escalated so fast. Both the C and the L jumped in real fast and possibly prevented something much worse.

I'm good with the double foul. I don't think you need anything against the GT player who stepped in afterwards nor the "woofing" by Reddick. (other than "knock it off guys.")

Z

P.S. Thanks for posting these plays tomegon. Fun stuff.

No I am talking about when the ball becomes live, white displaces blue all the way to the middle of the lane. Come get that and the situation doesn't even come about.
AAR
I think AAR is exactly right on this one. Initially at game speed I thought that Reddick had tried to sit down in front of a trailing defender which could have been ruled as incidental contact, but after review, I think that the GT player clearly displces him and all other action were a result of that action. If the C would have came in and got this one, I think it would have prevented all the other crap that ensued... I guess I would have to had been there at game speed to know if I were the C if I would have came and got it...I would like to think that I would...

By the way, AAR, in the military is the acronym for what we conduct after each training event to determine what we did right, and what we did wrong...pretty appropos nickname...