View Single Post
Old Mon Apr 25, 2005, 08:35am
Official Forum Member

In the spirit of laughing at ourselves, can we all share our most embarrassing moments on the field?

I will start this out. I was working the first of two games (JV before a Varsity game) at a school I had never worked previously. At halftime, I noticed a couple of fans looking in the direction of the crew and laughing at us. I didn’t think much about it. Second half goes pretty well. As we go back to the locker room to prepare for the varsity game, I notice that my zipper is down. I try to zip it up and low and behold my zipper is broken (and on my favorite knickers). When I had packed for the games, I failed to put an extra pair of knickers in the bag (and I usually do). OOPS! Fortunately, one of my crewmates bailed me out of trouble and let me borrow of pair of his, but he is extremely tall and the kickers practically came down to me heals. When I tapered them, the elastic on the foothole came up to about mid-thigh. I never forget to bring an extra pair of knickers to any game I work now.

[Edited by mikesears on Apr 26th, 2005 at 07:49 AM]