View Single Post
Old Fri Apr 22, 2005, 03:54pm
Official Forum Member

And,

"Tim.. you dont know what you are talking about.

"I dont volunteer for anything, including LL umping and I damn sure dont dance with mascots.

"Only lower level LL doesnt lead off. Kids gotta learn and expand as they learn.. but I'm sure you know everyting about teaching kids to play ball (yeah right).. after all youre .. well what are you exactly? A half asses HS umpire? Dude big deal tim. ITs not that big of an accomplishment. Pay 45 bucks or whatever to an assoc go to a couple of meetings and whammo blammo, youre a fed umpire.

"MLB umpires and Fed umpires wear ball bags.. in addition to LL umps. Fanny packs? Must be an east coast thing so never seen that at any level. Never seen anyone toss a red flag either.

"Parents of LL AND HS players are idiots in many ways.. not sure how you can single out LL parents. HS parents may be worse.

"If it wasnt for the training provided in LL.. wouldnt be much of a game played in HS.

"But you are correct about some of the umps.. especially the 15 y/o HS kids that pretend they know the rules.

"Considering Girls softball is better than LL and my preference to work though, you may have some points.. but you seem to talk out your but about stuff you know nothing about quite often."

-----------------------------

And I respect your right to feel as you do.

HOWEVER, I do know what I speak of . . .

My resume can speak for itself. I have worked higher quality games and lower quality games . . . but I have trained and worked more than most.

"A half assed HS umpire" . . . nah, I have a full a$$. But again sir, I will match my resume against anyone. You have little impact in my life.

My bad, my comment about ball bags was meant to mean on a Base Umpire . . . again, sorry my bad.

The remiander of your post does not require an answer . . . it says enough about you.

You know it would be more fun to argue with you if you were just a little smarter. Go work them girl's games, mate.

Hahahaha,

-----

Edit ADD: BTW, I have NEVER worked any game in baseball for "fun" . . . if I play golf I play it seriously, if I umpire I do it seriously.