View Single Post
Old Sun Apr 17, 2005, 01:25am
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Snaqwells
Games 1 and 3 went rather well. A good amount of griping, but nothing out of line.
Game 2, not so much. Had a couple of guys square off in the first half, and gave them offsetting T's. 2nd half, called a T when a player from the scoring team stayed oob on the throwin and slapped the ball while it was in the hands of the inbounder. Had to explain that one.
Another player gets a great allyoop dunk and does a chinup on the rim. I'm lead, and still watching for safety and contact. There was a player in his vicinity, but he stayed up their way too long and did the chin up thing. Partner comes in with a T from trail. A player on the other team is pretty ticked at me at this point anyway, and starts giving me crap for not making the call myself. I warn him. He says I suck. He's done (he was one of the guys squaring off earlier.) 5 Ts total that game. Oh, the other guy who squared off was the coach ejected in his last game as a YMCA coach. He plays like he coaches; in the ref's ear. Other than that, he's a good player and a good coach.
Wow, best I've ever managed is 3 in one game. What's your secret?