Thread: Do you reach...
View Single Post
Old Wed Apr 06, 2005, 08:03pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by blindzebra

You completely misunderstood a very simple thing and I'm the one with issues?
You have issues by the way you acted about it. I asked you a question and you went off like you are a kid that did not get his chocolate. People ask questions to get clarification.

Quote:
Originally posted by blindzebra
Also Mr.Comprehension, since you seem hug up on EXACT language, care to show me where I said young officials?

I said brand new officials and youth leagues. An official can be YOUNG and experienced or OLD and a new official.

I did not realize that was such a big deal. I do not consider the comment "younger officials" to have much to do with age. I would not call an official that is in their 20s and has more than 10 years of experience, "younger." I have a good friend that is an official that has been working longer than I have and is about 4 years younger than I am. Maybe if you are in your 50s, you might think differently. I also do not know the age of the individual in question and it does not matter. All I know is you asked should you do with a "less experienced" official. There was no reference to 2 person only mechanics or what to do in 3 Person as compared to 2 person. I work mostly 3 Person so most of my answers are with those mechanics in mind. I am sure there are others that think the same way. Sorry if that offended you.

Peace