View Single Post
Old Wed Mar 23, 2005, 05:58pm
certified Hot Mom tester

Cool

Quote:
Originally posted by ysong
Quote:
Originally posted by Redhouse
For starters - We do not all know that NBA officials are bad.
Dear Redhouse:

I deem your remark is very silly. (credit to Mr Redhouse.)

Believe it or not, I started here even earlier than you did, at least by 4 months. So save your "starter" to yourself please, Mr. Senior-Member-with-only-214-posts. You made me laugh.

Who do you think you really are? "We do not all know...", what makes you think you are allowed to represent everybody else and what makes you believe you know what everybody else knows? Give me a break.

Are you always this nice to people whom you believe "starters"? You remind me those schoolyard coward bullies.

Thanks.
First of all, (and I am not calling you a "first of all") his use of the term "for starters" simply means this is his first point. It is not a description of a "rookie".

Second, he is challenging your statement that "Those officials are bad, as we all know" which is a direct quote from your first post in this thread. So your own arguement about representing everybody else can be used against you, since that is what you implied.

Third, the NF backcourt rule is consistent with their policy of ruling that the last person a ball touched "caused" the ball to do whatever it does. This is the same theory used to determine possession on OOB plays. It would be silly to use this theory only some of the time. Either it's valid or it's not.

Fourth, I cannot post this in "easy English", whatever that is.

Fifth, I must give you credit for not posting in french.