View Single Post
Old Sun Jul 01, 2001, 01:10am
Official Forum Member

Unhappy Moose Misunderstood

Does anyone know the english letters to symbolize the Moose's cry of despair! Something like BLLCKKKEWWRRCKK!

Now really.. let's not mislead these nice people. I did NOT create my own mechanics. (Did I?)

Yikes, I upset the Bronco people. With all due respect to other areas of the country.. was simply making the point (poorly it seems).. that making up non standard mechanics "could" keep you in my associations lower levels... and Bronco is simply the lowest level (13s) that we do. But fine lads they are!

Frony really does not have the experience in the Assoc to make a blanket statement. It does matter for people that care how they are percieved, or that want to advance.

Here is a Stick. This side of stick (Position B) is nice and clean. THAT side of stick (Position C) is covered with "youknowwhat". I simply state I care how my hands smell after the game. I prefer to make all the right calls AND smell clean and fresh, as opposed to all the right calls, and smell like the pasture.

Finally, I would even GRANT CC his geometry as to the view from "C"..but it may be splitting hairs anyway. It is almost a SO WHAT? The "book" says B... the Assoc says B... current pro teaching says B, and 100% of Assoc (mine) work B. So if you don't work B you look like a knucklehead who has never been trained.

Oh.... and R2 only... when working with anyone OTHER than the biggest Crustiest Dog... I will either advise.. or suggest that PU come up to help at 3rd after the lookback and throw to 1st. But this is a real life OPTIONAL mechanic, use of which will not get you busted back to _____________insert low level league here.

Quote:
Originally posted by Blaine Gallant

Hell, Moose has created his *own* mechanic regarding coverage on fly balls in the V or cone or whatever you wish to call it. Apparently , THIS will not slow his ascent up the the Moose passage in the Rockies!

Blaine