View Single Post
Old Sat Jun 23, 2001, 09:29pm
Official Forum Member

Question

I have a question concerning a matter I had similiar to this about a week ago are we expected to gave the coach any assist on a situation similiar to this or is it fully coach responibility to provide all the information needed or we ignore

My SIT: In our leagues we no longer have scorekeepers, city has purchased scoreboards and line-ups are turn in to PU in pregames most of the time the teams do not exchange. Couple weeks ago a defensive coach called timed and told me he was appealing the offensive team for BOO I knew he didnt have the other teams line-up and could not gave me any information on the BOO except that he thought they were BOO. I knowing this coach is a big whiner just appeased him very quickly look at the # on the batter that was up and informed the coach the previous batter was a sub that was reported for the batter that was listed before the current batter which was correct but thinking afterwards came to the conclusion that I shouldnt even had gone that far unless the coach gave the information 1st on why he thought there was a BOO. Is this correct??

How do you handle

Don