View Single Post
Old Thu Mar 03, 2005, 09:46pm
Official Forum Member

Twice this past season I had to have school officials shut student's up. First time was in a 7/8 B game. Visiting team shooting 2 at the line. I'm on the side and my partner is administering the throws. Kid bounces the ball and a voice behind me yells, "Shoot the mother fu$%&#@g ball." I never even looked to see who it was. I just motioned for the school rep and said, "Tell them if I hear one more word from this section tonight I'm clearing them all out." They were very polite after that!
Second was 7/8 G volleyball. I'm on the stand and getting ready to whistle for the serve. I hear a boy yell "I forgot my bra. Can I borrow yours?" to the girls on the opposing team. I turned to the kids, all of whom I know, point straight at them and tell them to "knock it off or get out." The school rep asked me what was wrong.I told him what they said & asked him to shut them up. Needless to say, he shut them all up." We have to stop this stuff. They're starting to remind me how the adults act at games!