View Single Post
Old Wed Jun 20, 2001, 01:53am
certified Hot Mom tester

Cool

Haven't seen that one. But I have seen one of an NBA game where, at halftime warmups, a ball boy was getting rebounds for the Pistons, threw the ball out toward the sideline after a basket while the player was turning his back to him. The ball hit a fan behind the bench who was standing up and made him spill his beer all over then-Piston coach Chuck Daly.

And I wish I had a video on the game Dave and I did where the pass hit a defender in the back of the head, went up and hit the backboard, then dropped in.

And while I'm wishing, I wish I had a video of a game where two weird things happened on free throws in the same game. On one shot, we had a wedgie. On another shot later in the game, the ball hit the bracket, bounced up in the air, came down on the bracket, bounced there about 10 times and came to rest on the bracket! I've never had a ball come to rest on the bracket before or since, either on a field goal try or a free throw try, and I've only had about 3 wedgies on free throws in 22 years, and I had both happen in the same game (different teams).