Thread: Partner no show
View Single Post
Old Fri Feb 18, 2005, 03:40pm
Official Forum Member

Send a message via AIM to robinson31ir
Angry

I had two middle school games yesterday and my partner never showed...i called him...he says "they took me off the schedule, i dont have the game"...so, i called the assigner and i get his voicemail...now, i played college basketball and i kno the game but, this is my first year in the association...i prayed before the game and got myself focused. the girls game was great! its went smooth, the coaches behaved and i felt confident.

Before 2nd game the guys coach came over to conversate...seemed very nice, told me i looked really familiar and realized that i played college ball..told me congrads...seemed really cool..game started, first 3 quarters went smooth...but, throughout the whole game the coach that was "all in my face" before the game was the main one riding me all throughout the whole game...coming to me during every timeouts...asking me to watch for certain things...and i just kept my conposure and stay confident but, him and his assistant really were distracting me...and mind u, im the only one out there...the opposing team was waaaaayyyy more athletic and blew the team out anyway..i was wondering in the event that im put in this situation again...what should i do differently...i was really frustrated!