View Single Post
Old Wed Feb 16, 2005, 01:14pm
Official Forum Member

GJV game last night between two pretty evenly matched teams. Not a difficult game to call at all, and I had a lot of fun doing it. I worked with my first female partner. In our pre-game she told me she'd just found out that day that she was pregnant, but assured me that she wouldn't be running off the court to throw up The game started off interestingly as two opponents tied up the jump. They were a little surprised to then find themselves in the jump circle, and one of them nearly grabbed the tap, but couldn't get ahold of it.

Only down side to the whole game came in the last minute. H down by 7, trying to foul -- not able to do it. The coach is yelling about how I need to "help them out." Game ends, H still down by 7. As we run off I hear the coach yelling at me "You gave them the game. I hope you realize that you gave them the game." So I guess I should change my handle here to game-giver