View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 15, 2005, 06:24pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bradfordwilkins
Captain - at the University of Maryland-College Park. Go Terps!

I've got about 20 games under my belt this season alone and will be sad when the season is over in a few weeks.

Anyone in the DC area looking for a great rookie ref who loves to learn and has a good understanding of the game and rules, let me know. Would love to work some more.

I'm down at GW (Go, Colonials! BB&T champs!), but went up and worked last year's NIRSA regionals at UMD - any chance you were at those?

I don't know about you, but this is my senior year, and I'm not sure how much high school ball I'll be able to do starting next year, so any game could be my last.

As to the foul - this is definately intentional. Something further to consider (because this is intramurals) is just ending the game when the score is disparate and a team starts fouling like this. I had a game just last night where the losing team was down by 13 points and had a grab/push/bearhug foul. I called it, signaled intentional, then saw there were 5.5 seconds on the clock, so I ended the game (heated tempers all around already - didn't wawnt to make them worse when I didn't have to).

Get in.
Get out.
Get done.