View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 15, 2005, 10:34am
Official Forum Member

Send a message via Yahoo to joseph2493
Quote:
Originally posted by brightstripes54
I have been in the situation a couple of times this year, but it is still unclear to me how to administer it.

A1 drives to the hoop and is fouled by B1. When the foul is whistled, B1 goes balistic at the mouth. Whistle, T'd up. Now there are four free throws and the ball for A? In what order are they administered? Should all four free throws be administered with everyone back? Last time this happened my partner said that A1 does not get the ball back because of the shooting free throws. I had trouble believing that, but because it was a meaningless game, where nobody knew the difference, I went with it. I attempted to figure out looking at previous posts, still not 100% sure. So can somebody clarify?

Thanks
All free throws are administered with no one in the lane spaces. Shoot the "Shooting Foul" free throws first...then the "T".

The team shooting the free throws for the "T" will ALWAYS get the ball (division line opposite table).