Thread: Holy Chit!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old Mon Feb 07, 2005, 01:16pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Baseman611
Ten year old girls game so you figure there would be no problems. Laughable I know. My partner had an attitude about him that sad he did not really care to be there, and on several occasions cited his vindinctive thoughts on how he would "T" up this coach' or this guy is next. Though he never threw and "T's" he did hang me out to dry. Check this out:
Going to inbound the ball following a time-out. He carelesly walks over and while I am tying my shoe inbounds the ball to the wrong team. I am at fault her for many reasons. One for assuming we were on the same page, and two for not double checking who was going to get the ball.
As if it could not get any worse, the wrong team takes the ball down and scores. The coah from the oposing team cals a time-out and wants to challenge this under a correctable error, which avcording to teh book is not.
How do you tell a coach that you screwed up so bad that you cannot take away two points that but the opposing team up by two?
HOLY CHIT!!!! Over and OVer I kept saying to myself, and srcarfed spoonful after spoonful of humble pie trying to expain this to the guy.
I love youth games for the trouble that rears its head no matter how you handle things.
Curious as to how you guys would have explained that to the coach?

Rhino
Call a do over.