View Single Post
Old Tue Feb 01, 2005, 09:56am
Official Forum Member

Frank: And they no doubt ruined her! Unless of course, she followed the trail of newbie and myself and became a prosecutor. I spent 3 weeks at the U of H in July,1983. At the time it was the home of the National College of District Attorneys, and the career prosecutor course was held there. For some reason, the National College has relocated to South Carolina. I liked it in Houston, especially in the cougar in the building on campus...the humidity, however, was unbearable.

Newbie: Yeah, not much about being yelled at bothers me. We are a 3 county district, mostly rural. My county has 2 prosecutors, and we had about 500 felonies last year. Largest town in my county is about 18,000. My case load is all homicides, all narcotics, all sex crimes, and all crimes against children. I don't do any property crimes (praise the Lord). Was named Oklahoma's Asst DA of the year in 2004. I submit if you stay long enough, you gotta win something! Currently have five 1st degree murders. By the by, the site says your email is unavailable.