View Single Post
Old Mon Jan 24, 2005, 03:47am
Official Forum Member

b/jv...begin game by checking book and counting players, a is good, b is good but has one player not dressed becaused he brought wrong uniform...he's setting the bench. at half time coach b informs us that one of his players is getting sick and wants to replace him with the kid by giving him the players shorts and by using the "blood jersey". knows he'll take a tech to start the second half...what do you do? I should also state that the coach didn't list this kid in the book at the beginning of the game. the "r' called me over for my opinion and i stated that i'd let the kid play if he was willing to take the t...that is what we did...but on further reflection i believe that because he had not listed him prior to the onset of the game he should have sat. my heart wants the kids to play but rules are there for a good reason...a few things that i have been mulling over,listed not listed...jersey number,could he have used the other kids number or does ot have to be a different number...can you use the blood jersey for anything but as a replacement for a soiled jersey?