View Single Post
Old Thu Jan 20, 2005, 07:09am
Official Forum Member

Tim, were all for you posting when you disagree. When I first started a few years back, I learned some things from reading this board, yours included.
The problem is you, and many others seem to have to include any/all of the following:
--Sarcastic comments
--Degrading other officials
--Disregard for other opinions
-- etc etc etc
Why cant you just answer the question in generic terms, or not contribute at all?
If you see a post where you feel you have something important to add, please do so, Im still learning, and othes are too.
But leave out all the negative crap.
And if the topic doesnt interest you, move on.
If you are a "Top Dawg" and you seem to want everyone to know, then act like it. I want to learn from guys like you. Pass on things youve learned over the years, mistakes youve made, how you learned from them, etc.
Dont need to put others down, or other sites down, or other leagues down, or other levels of ball down, just because you no longer are in those particular arenas, or your realm of exsistence.
Your wrong saying someone is trying to stifle your posting of an opposite opinion, or negative reaction. Please do so, but please stick to the play, or situation, whatever.
Were all in this together, so instead of putting everyone/everything down, try helping bringing some of us up.