View Single Post
Old Wed Jan 05, 2005, 01:45pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nevadaref
Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker
Okay. So, what you're saying is you think it was okay for the T to step in in this case and "give information" to the L because it wasn't the L's call at all, and it was very wrong.
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker

Now, would it take you a full minute to handle it? I mean that mthomas said that they had a one minute meeting. Does that seem to you too long?
Not with the guys that I work with. It would go something like this:
Me: [comes in to discuss] "Hey, you know that you just called GT/BI as Lead? And you booted it because it didn't have a chance to go in. How about we go with the arrow?"
Partner: Likely response "Oh, (^#!& what am I doing? Sorry. Yeah, ok, who has the arrow?"

Partner would then toot the whistle and give the held ball signal. It is still his call to change, but I would insist on this type of play.

Total elapsed time: 14.2 seconds
Just to clarify, you're saying that you're not counting the points here and going to the arrow.?

You're not saying that the points are going to count because that can't be corrected and still go to the arrow. Right?

No sarcasim intended, just want to see if I'm on the same page. Heck, sometimes I just want to know if I'm in the same library.