Thread: Personality?
View Single Post
Old Thu Dec 23, 2004, 08:42pm
Official Forum Member

Bamar

Quote:
Originally posted by BamaRef
Bits. I won't embarrass you by calling you Ray.
Yeah, I noticed that you called me by my psuedonym the other day. I've never been embarassed to be called by my name. In fact ... you can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, or ...

Quote:
Stripes and Kelvin are correct. Except for this. I have seen you work and know you have great mechanics. You work hard, and call a good game. Continue to work on that. I think most of us know what we need to, or want to, improve on. Focus on that, and you will continue to get better. When Scott, Ty, and Kurt see you, they will like what they see.
Thanks! I think you guys are right. I'm not terribly worried about what either of these gentlemen told me. The bit about getting my arm straight was true, so I fixed that. Kirtley confirmed the bit about handing the ball to the thrower in the front court, so I've changed that.

The personality thing was an intriguing statement. I wasn't sure what he meant. I didn't see anything in his game that stood out as being particularly personality-enhanced, did you? I think the discussion here has given me a lot better idea. It's something I'll muse about for a while.

I do need to get taped so I can see what I look like. Maybe that night I was lookin' a little stiff. I was focusing quite a bit on straight arm everywhere. Perhaps I looked like a cheerleader, or worse, an escapee from the Village People!

Quote:
Btw, you've got dinner on the 6th. I like chips and pbj's.
Yeah, but whose got dinner on the 4th? You know, the night of YOUR FIRST VARSITY GAME. Oh whoops, did I let that slip out?