Old Tue Dec 21, 2004, 04:41pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by BushRef
Quote:
Originally posted by blindzebra
Quote:
Originally posted by BushRef
But why? This board is a perfect example of "the good ole boys" network. Some people have all the leeway they want in their responses. Someone puts up a pictur of a squirrel with big nuts, and i'm not talking bout the ones in his hand or mouth, and everything's honkey dorey. Others of us post a picture of a retarded kid crossing the finish line with a tongue in cheek comment in it and everyone gets all offended.

As far as I can tell, idiot fans have always been fair game in this forum, and I didn't even post in the thread your talking about, but I think it makes my point clearly.
If you cannot understand the difference between what is offensive about the picture you put up versus that squirrel pic, you have SERIOUS problems.

I guess the small writing at the bottom of your picture with the little F**K you comment is also okay?
OK, The F-You part at the bottom could have been done without, but that was just there cause of the site I took it off of. I could find it on another sight without that part, but you people would still get all upset about it.
If by "you people" you mean someone who understands how offensive that picture would be to someone who has a disabled child or has had the pleasure of spending time with special populations, then yes we'd still be upset.

There is an old saying about there being a big difference between being stupid and opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

You've become the poster child...pun intended...for that saying.