View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 18, 2004, 11:05pm
Official Forum Member

So I should've only given him a minute. That sounds good, I'll remember that next time I toss a coach, which hopefully doesn't happen for a while.

As for anything happening because of this I doubt it, this leage is so huge that it is one of our main customers, with the rec leagues and all the tournaments it runs. I know we won't ever do a withdrawl of service against them.

And I probably won't stop doin it either, because if it wasn't for leagues like this, I wouldn't be reffing. I'm just breaking into the high school scene, and until I'm fully in that I'm still going to have to do the rec leagues. And yes, money is a big factor, this league pays really well, and as I'm off to university next year, I need to save up.

But I am going to write it up, because if this is what he's telling me I'd hate to hear some of the messages the newer officials are getting from this league. Hopefully no one gets intimidated into giving immunity to someone because of past accomplishments.

And on a comedic note, no one has really explained to me exactly who this guy is or what he's done yet