View Single Post
Old Sat Dec 18, 2004, 05:06pm
Do not give a damn!!

Thumbs down I guess I just will never understand.

My main question to you is where was your partner when all this happen? I agree that those Ts were warranted (especially from kids games like these), but your partner might have been a help to not have them in your grill like that.

As I have said many times before, this is the reason I do not work a lot of these kinds of games. There is very little accountability with the individuals that run this league. If you put all of that in your report, I am not sure what the assignor is going to do or what he can do. If the administrator has little or no sense in these types of situations, then that tells you a lot about these games. I read about these leagues all the time on this board and that is where everyone is having all these problems with coaches and players. Of course some of these situations might happen at other levels, but they do not happen without some serious consequences at the HS levels. I would always rather do just HS Freshman ball only, than do these leagues where no one is accountable for their actions.

Peace