In Memoriam

Quote:
Originally posted by Snaqwells
Quote:
Originally posted by johnnyrao
Quote:
Originally posted by bebanovich
Thanks blindzebra,

I assume that the penalty would be a T to start the game? I'm trying to do a quick future cost benefit analysis.
I think what you're asking is that if you decide to buy silver jerseys will it only cost you one T. I think the correct penalty is one T for every player that plays in the game. So, I think the proper penalty is 5 Ts to start the games (one for each starter) and another T for each subsitute once he/she becomes a player. Anyone disagree? I actually thought about the same thing bebanovich is asking here. If all it costs you is one T then why not buy any color you want and sacrifice the 2 points. Therefore, I think it's one T per player in the game.

These are team technicals too, right? So they would not be indirectly charged to the coach. If they are charged indirectly to the coach then he will have an ealry night every game that season.
Based on what rule?
NFHS rule 10-3-2- player wearing an illegal shirt. The silver shirts will be illegal in 2007. The stated penalty is "each violation is penalized one time if discovered prior to ball becoming live for each designated starter and each substitute who enters". The "T"s are charged directly to the players- indirect "T"s to the coach aren't applicable.

[Edited by Jurassic Referee on Dec 10th, 2004 at 12:56 PM]