Esteemed Participant

Quote:
Originally posted by BushRef
Quote:
Originally posted by rainmaker
Quote:
Originally posted by BushRef
Juulie--

If you're offended by my joke, which at least you recognize as such, then so be it. I have never been known to be very politically correct, and never will be. I am a person that finds humor in everything, no matter who it is about. Hell, I had a sister die in a car accident, and was crackin some good jokes about all that and about how some of my family members handle the greiving process shortly after her burial.

To shorten this up a little bit, the apology you were hoping for is not forthcoming.

Apology I was hoping for? I learned a long time ago that people who "find humor in everything" have the sensitivity of sandpaper, and usually "can't see what all the fuss is about." I wasn't expecting an apology, or even asking for one. It's too bad, though, that you think this is a good way to go through life. Being aware and concerned about the feelings and dignity of others is a good feeling, and makes for some deep and abiding pleasure that cheap humor can never bring. You're missing a great game, ref!
Get a life.
The long, dark winter getting to you already, BushRef?? Maybe you should think about a trip to Hawaii or something - get that sunlight your body is craving...that way you won't be so grumpy...anybody that can joke about their sister's death shortly after the accident goes WAY, WAY beyond insensitive...