View Single Post
Old Sun Dec 05, 2004, 10:37pm
We don't rent pigs

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan_ref
Getting close?

Q: Why is a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage like a hardware store?
A: They are both 10ยข a screw!

Q: What is a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage favorite nursery rhyme?
A: Humpme Dumpme!

Q: What did the person of unspecified racial or religious heritage right leg say to the left leg?
A: Nothing. They've never met.

Q: What's the mating call of the person of unspecified racial or religious heritage?
A: "I'm *sooo* drunk!"

Q: What is the mating call of the ugly person of unspecified racial or religious heritage?
A: (Screaming) "I said: I'm drunk!"

Q: What's a person of a potentially differing unspecified racial or religious heritage's mating call?
A: Has that person of an unspecified racial or religious heritage gone yet?

Q: Why is a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage like a door knob?
A: Because everybody gets a turn.

Q: What's the difference between a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage and a toothbrush?
A: You don't let your best friend borrow your toothbrush.

Q: What's the first thing a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage does in the morning?
A: Walks home.

Q: Why did the person of unspecified racial or religious heritage have a sore navel?
A: Because her boyfriend was also a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage!

Q: What's the difference between a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage and a rooster?
A: A rooster says, "Cock'll-doodl-doooo", a person of unspecified racial or religious heritage says, "Any-cock'll-doooo."

I could be wrong, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that this is not exactly the adjustment rainmaker had in mind.

Lonesome Dove