View Single Post
Old Wed Dec 01, 2004, 12:27pm
Official Forum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelvin green
...I think the Michigan case is interesting, I would be curious what the Circuit court say...

Circuit Court refused to hear the case on a full panel appeal and the MHSAA has taken it to the US Supreme Court.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kelvin Green
Personally putting girls basketball in a non traditional season seems to relegate it to second class.
I strongly encourage you to read the information posted at the MHSAA website (noted in above replies}. In fact, letting the non-traditional season to continue actually elevates the girls from second class by giving them their own season.

Granted, some people have strong opinions on this topic but many are misinformed about the facts, circumstances, logistics, and effects that exist regardeless of what direction the case concludes.

As an official, I urge you to please take the time to read up on this important issue so that you can be informed when others come to you for your opinion.