View Single Post
Old Mon Nov 22, 2004, 05:22pm
Do not give a damn!!

Bullsh!t, total bullsh!t!

This had nothing to do with Hip-Hop Culture or music. This had nothing to do with Black players vs. a white audience. This was about alcohol and fans trying to interject themselves onto that playing surface.

I remember a few fights that happen in hockey games long before this incident on Friday, and I did not hear anything about Hip Hop Culture. There is nothing but white players and fans at Hockey games, I not sure rock and roll had anything to do with that incident. Nor did anyone even attempt to suggest that craziness.

I think there are a lot of things in this society that affects the way people act. We are in a war right now where we constantly hear both death and destruction. We can see beheadings on the internet and other types of torture if you know how to search for it. We have a society that advocates drinking as a hobby at these very sporting events. The last time I checked I did not know they sold Old E at an NBA game. But they do sell Bud and Miller left and right and we even have commercials that make light of the beer choices and other societal situations (women and sex for example). And this clown boiled all this down to Hip Hop?

Peace