View Single Post
Old Sun Nov 21, 2004, 08:03pm
Do not give a damn!!

Quote:
Originally posted by blindzebra

Nothing?

Nothing was thrown on the court or at players, no fans came on the court, and things had settled down when Wallace threw a towel at Artest. Artest started laughing and said something and laid back down and that is when he got hit with the beer.

Wallace started this whole mess on the court and triggered the move to the stands.
Give it up already.

The incident with Wallace is independent of the actions of the fight in the stands. Someone could have thrown beer anything. That might have happen regardless of the fight between Wallace and Artest. I am not saying he should not suspended games, but you will try to suggest I am. I am saying that 6 games seem harsh. He overacted to a foul, which in my opinion was really not a hard foul. He did throw some stuff in the direction of the Pacer bench, but remember you said it was not a gun it was only liquid when the fan threw beer. If that is OK or justified in your opinion to not react the way Artest did, why is what Wallace did so much of the lighting rod for this incident?

Peace